For Sale Cobra rear brake conversion parts

PinkieT

Reaction score
I bought used Cobra rear caliper axle mounting brackets and anti-moan brackets plus a pair of new generic rotors. I ended up buying a complete Cobra axle for my car, and my wife doesn't trust me to take her rear axle apart and putting them on her car (wise woman) so the setup is for sale. The calipers are the same as on a GT, just the pads and the bracket that goes with the caliper are different. This is the cheap way to get better rear brakes on a V6 or GT car. Basically, everything in this kit https://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-rear-brake-bracket-kit.html which is $316. I would like $158, half of new price. One rotor is still in factory packaging and shiny, other had no box or bag so is showing surface rust but cross hatching on the disk shows it was never mounted. Prefer local pickup, can deliver anywhere along 71 between Cleveland and Columbus, west along 70 from Columbus to Indiana, and all parts northwest of that line. PM me for pictures of my actual parts.

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
Do you still have this for sale? And would you ship it?

Deal fell through, so still have them. Going to put the brackets, anti-moan braces, and maybe the dust shields on eBay. Personal circumstances just changed and I need money! Should go for over $200 as I see just the axle brackets alone for more than that and the anti-moans new are $210. Shipping the rotors isn't cost effective as anybody can buy similar units from any auto parts store so I'll sell those locally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell