cobra spotting

lrall

Reaction score
this is :lame: but i dont care, i just had to get this out there! I was driving in po-dunk kearney nebraska and i saw a white 96-98 cobra, :khobra: :khobra:black bullitts w/ MEATS on the rear and a nice exhaust. I found myself following him haha....it was such a tight car, real clean. He had Washington plates. i found myself saying 'damn i gotta get one' out loud....then he got on it and i realized how slow my car was.....this thread is :blah2: :blah2: but I LOVE IT.....moral of the story....mustangs are kickass!! :dancing6: hopefully i will be in the market come fall :pimp2: :pimp2:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Fuck it I tihnk the 3.8 owns all, yea even the non-PI monsters

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think that the 4 cylinder Mustang 2's are the utmost in cool cars. Either that or the Pinto.

OP
OP
L

lrall

Reaction score
you guys and your mustangowningness.....bishes....all of you. the taurus is where its all at ^-^ im sure insurance is gonna rape me...being 18(in october)...hehe i want one now....my neighbor is playin in his chevelle...makes me sad...im really gonna look hard for a 94/5( 'cuz they are usually cheaper) 5 spd mustang when i pay off my POS, i see alot of 90K mileage 'stangs...how high is too high? lol....

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
lrall said:
you guys and your mustangowningness.....bishes....all of you. the taurus is where its all at ^-^ im sure insurance is gonna rape me...being 18(in october)...hehe i want one now....my neighbor is playin in his chevelle...makes me sad...im really gonna look hard for a 94/5( 'cuz they are usually cheaper) 5 spd mustang when i pay off my POS, i see alot of 90K mileage 'stangs...how high is too high? lol....

Your time will come. 94-95's as I mentioned earlier are a great platform to learn. I personally wouldn't look at a stang that would be my daily driver over 100,xxxx miles to be safe. Some are fine that have 150,000 miles while others with ,110,xxx or whatever are about ready to go. It's all about maintenance and how they were driven. Also, insurance wise, I'm 16 and have the maximum number of discounts and for my car it is $154 a month which isn't that bad if you think about it.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i know that feeling about the cobras, my buddy has a mint 97 rio red with bassani catless exhaust, and the saleen rims with meatys out back. It sounds great and looks great too, ill be at school in my parking spot then he will pull up next to mine and completely drown my exhaust out. :khobra:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
i know that feeling about the cobras, my buddy has a mint 97 rio red with bassani catless exhaust, and the saleen rims with meatys out back. It sounds great and looks great too, ill be at school in my parking spot then he will pull up next to mine and completely drown my exhaust out. :khobra:

shoulda gotten slp :hammer:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
im thinking of killing 4 of my cats first

Yeah my 6 cats are KILLING me right now. I mean it's still loud, but not like like SLP is notorious for.

OP
OP
L

lrall

Reaction score
:hammer: :hammer: @ the 'killing my cats' gawd that was funny. I wish i had the cash now, by bro has a buddy thats sellin a car, 27K on the odo, 5 spd, V8, and he wants 7800 for it, if its still around at the end of summer she's mine....after i convince the parents :hammer: that will be a fun process....NOT i think that the mod bug got me already....i already have mods planned out ;D and a subscription to 5.0 mag on the way(big magazine, not alot of content) anyway.....that white stang was :khobra: :khobra: i wanted to cry, insurance wise i dunno what ill be at, ive had 2 wrecks, one of which wasnt my fault, the other i was being a dumbass and not paying attention. :lame:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online