Cobraboy96 Checkin in

Cobraboy96

Reaction score
A few pics of the whip...she's a little dirty...oh yeh my new pet is on there too....

DSC02326.jpg

DSC02334.jpg

DSC02331.jpg

Z28 This

Reaction score
another black stang 8) WELCOME! and badass cobra..whats done to it? nice effect with the snake

281powered

Reaction score
love the car man, looks real good with those steeda ultra lites. are tose 18's?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
nice set-up, what kind of snake do you have? I bet you can get some attention on the road when you have it with you :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey nice looking car.

Is that the same snake from Gone in 60 seconds?

Clean and low. :)

STNG_96

Reaction score
i didnt know there was a snake in gone in sixty seconds, I have a ball python, but he is only a lil over a year, so hes no where near that size

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yup, theres a python in the hummer in gone in 60..."homeboy got snake on the license plate."

OP
OP
C

Cobraboy96

Reaction score
Those are 18x9 Konig's NOT STEEDA ULTRALITES I just got rid of a set of ultralites that were pretty beat up.
They're wrapped in Nitto 555 ExtremeZRs 255/35 in the front, and 285/35 in the rear.

As for the stance, I love it. I've got the H&R Supersports. Love them. Handle like a dream.

A few other minor mods have been done. BBK Intake, MSD Coils, NOLOGY plugwires, Battery Reloc. I plan on getting a KB running about 10psi on the stock motor, and then building a shortblock, porting the B heads and intake and then pushing the boost up.

As for snakes, That's my 6ft Redtail Boa. I've also got 2 baby ball pythons. I'm looking at some other exotic snakes, not sure what I want to get yet.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
that is too cool :thumb:, so you keep them in your room in some sort of cage I assume? Hmmmmm how do you know if a snake is friendly :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
C

Cobraboy96

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
that is too cool :thumb:, so you keep them in your room in some sort of cage I assume? Hmmmmm how do you know if a snake is friendly :rollinglaugh:

Actually I'm moving across the country right now so they are in some makeshift plastic totes that i made wire tops for put heating pads on.

When I get home I'm building a 6 x 8 x 4 enclosure. The Boa and the Ball Pythons get along. I like the boa better, she's way cooler than the pythons and she's harder to lose when I let her out.

As far as friendly snakes....really depends on how they were bred....ie....captive bred, or wild bred, and how they were handled.

Also depends on the breed of snake, I'm looking at some reticulating pythons and an anaconda. The anaconda is mean as hell but it's their nature, they're known to hunt for sport. Also I was at my local pet store and this guy walked in with a Amazon Tree Boa, very cool looking snakes, but again...mean as hell. He was bleeding from above the eye because he didn't know how to handle it and it bit him a few times.... He just gave it to the pet store.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online