Code Red alert!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap! Just got flagged on the Shelby GT500 Code Red clone. 1300hp on pump gas nasty ass, ridiculously fast , get the F away from me Mustang!
OMG!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh I thought you were made available to buy one and was wondering how/why/if?! I honestly could not imagine that sucker after driving the 2020 gt500 all out now with only 760 hp(ONLY!?). I honestly believe the traction control was kicking in on the straight away around 100 and while that sucker handled amazingly I have to say that I was absolutely scared shitless that the big hp of the cobra was gonna bite me solidly in the ass! I realized how much more balanced the 911GT3RS was this year that I wasn't scared at all driving that car. Impressed from start to end but I knew that if/when the time came to give it the gas that I didn't need to worry about that bit in the ass. I was also not use to the oversteer of the all wheel drive 911 and scared the instructor enough to grab the wheel 2 times when I was aiming(perfectly as far as I am concerned) for the apex. They wanted us to stay 3 feet away from them but once your in race mode I am just not sure that is possible. I had a hard time turning it off for the ride home as I was going into turns at the apex and on at least one straight away I swear I heard my instructor tell me to floor it...

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No, sadly, I’m neither on the First To Buy List nor can I afford one!! Well, unless that lottery ticket comes in!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah