Coilover kit

BackinBlack

Reaction score
I have read that some coilover kits wont work with 17x9 wheels. I've got 17x9 bullitts on the front. I'm planning on doing a complete UPR k-member, a-arm, coilover swap on my car soon and I need to know before I buy. What are all of the brands that do fit? Or are there no issues at all?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you should contact the manufacturers? Although I've not heard of this problem.

OP
OP
B

BackinBlack

Reaction score
I'll probly end up doing that but I just wanted some real world reactions. The guys who are actually using this stuff are going to give me much better feedback.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Well, I've either owned or installed over a half dozen different coilover kits, and I've not run into this problem. My MM kit on one of my cars runs 18x9 wheels up front with no problem.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have some a MM front coilover kit with Koni struts for sale in a month or so.
Let me know if your interested.

With coil over's you will want caster camber plates. MM 4 bolt being the best choice especially since the whole weight of the car rides on them.

OP
OP
B

BackinBlack

Reaction score
I've already got MM plates. All I need is the control arms, k-member, coilover setup and the apropriate struts.