Coincidental Mustang sitings...both verts!

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
Saw a kid drive by in a Fox body convertible a few weeks ago, he honked and waved. Kind of fun.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Now that we can buy new Mustangs over here in the UK in RHD form there are many more of them on the roads.

But it seems that the RHD owners aren't the same breed - they don't seem to appreciate and do the wavey thing.

Proper LHD owners on the other hand.... :)

TMW

Daryl

Reaction score
Sorry. Embarrassed to ask. But what is RHD and LHD? Right hand drive and Left hand drive!

And really, not even the Mustang brotherhood wave or nod?

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Of the few cars driven in my North Dallas suburb, about a quarter are mustangs. Mostly new though. From the last decade a least. More classic 60s mustangs than either SN95 body style, but they’re starting to make a comeback.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Sorry. Embarrassed to ask. But what is RHD and LHD? Right hand drive and Left hand drive!

And really, not even the Mustang brotherhood wave or nod?

Correct to both!

Nothing - they don't even recognise that an sn95 is a Mustang.

TMW

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Now that we can buy new Mustangs over here in the UK in RHD form there are many more of them on the roads.

But it seems that the RHD owners aren't the same breed - they don't seem to appreciate and do the wavey thing.

Proper LHD owners on the other hand.... :)

TMW

anyone seen the Car Throttle episode where they drive a LHD SN95 in the UK? Drive thru lady was pissed! :D

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I was pretty sure the made up mileage was 19 city 29 hwy for 3.8 V6 and 17 city 27 hwy for 5.0, but I don’t know how they calculated it in the U.K.

I know back when my car was a stock V6, the best I ever got was 22. But I wasn’t driving a constant 55mph, on a treadmill with no incline or air resistance.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
anyone seen the Car Throttle episode where they drive a LHD SN95 in the UK? Drive thru lady was pissed! :D

I've seen that - wasn't bad.

Toll booths, car parks and drive-thrus are the only problems when you are on your own in the car.

The SN95 from that was on eBay uk a month or so ago. They only wanted £3,500 for it and I was tempted to get it, but it had a gearbox problem so I decided not to.

TMW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjankow661

Members online