Color - Competition Orange

4 cruzen

Reaction score
Are there any other members here with a 2004 Competition Orange Mustang GT Convertible or anyone who knows someone with one?

Last edited:
OP
OP
4 cruzen

4 cruzen

Reaction score
wheels.jpg Only 408 built, 177 Auto's and 231 5 speeds. Remember that is only the GT Converts not 6 cylinder or coupes. Mine also has the polished rims.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
svtosh on instagram has a mint comp orange terminator on ccw classics. Also H8trbuilt built a bad ass 98 cobra that he resprayed comp orange. Also on Instagram

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
H8trbuilt used to be on here. You can probably still find his thread. That car was freaking awesome!!!

I thought I had heard he was selling it at one point or so I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
H8trbuilt used to be on here. You can probably still find his thread. That car was freaking awesome!!!

I thought I had heard he was selling it at one point or so I heard

Yea he sold it a while ago. Not sure what the new owners name is. He's also on instagram tho lol. I think everyone but you is on IG :p

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yea he sold it a while ago. Not sure what the new owners name is. He's also on instagram tho lol. I think everyone but you is on IG :p

I still hate social media in any form other than these forums. Unfortunately though with owning a new company now I find that I may have to join on several but they will all be for promoting the business

OP
OP
4 cruzen

4 cruzen

Reaction score
Both sites were great ! Thanks for the Instagram infor...
svtosh on instagram has a mint comp orange terminator on ccw classics. Also H8trbuilt built a bad ass 98 cobra that he resprayed comp orange. Also on Instagram

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online