Colorado Cruise For Young Cancer Survivor

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Yea we got a few. Not too many. But it was a decent turn out, Hunter was definitely grinning with a bunch of v8 cars revving him out of his house!

I will get them up as soon as I catch up on some homework.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sorry I was late.... im unemployed right now, so when I got an offer to work Thursday morning - Friday night, I jumped on it. Didn't get to bed until 4AM Sat. Morning....

Anyways, not a half bad turnout for such short notice! Loved the variety of cars... I tried to take pics, but by the time I showed up the sun was setting. I could either get a pic with massive glare (facing the sun) or a pic with a big long shadow in it (sun to the back.)..... so I didn't even try. lol.

WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE?!?!?!? I'm ready!

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
sorry I was late.... im unemployed right now, so when I got an offer to work Thursday morning - Friday night, I jumped on it. Didn't get to bed until 4AM Sat. Morning....

Anyways, not a half bad turnout for such short notice! Loved the variety of cars... I tried to take pics, but by the time I showed up the sun was setting. I could either get a pic with massive glare (facing the sun) or a pic with a big long shadow in it (sun to the back.)..... so I didn't even try. lol.

WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE?!?!?!? I'm ready!
I must have just missed you then. What time did you arrive?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
literally like 5 minutes after you left. Ethan said you juuuust left when I walked up to introduce myself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online