Comp Polymer intake: Keep or Sell?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
If any of you have seen my for sale thread, when I bought my car I acquired this intake along with it. I planned on using it at first until I learned about the differences in fox vs sn95 intakes and such and decided to just stay stock for now. Haven't had any luck in selling it so far, so I've been wondering if I should just stick it back on the shelf for something in the future or continue trying to get rid of it. I've heard the intakes are good for a turbo/sc or nitrous setup, but I won't be doing that any time soon. What you guys think?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
never been all that popular of an intake and it will be hard to sell. Not supposed to be bad on large displacement or forced induction but not that great with stock motors. Between that and the stocker I am not sure what I would take.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I've read/been told that you can definitely expect a loss of low end power from that intake over the stock intake, which is what made me decide to stay stock, and also killed a possible sale on it a while back. It looks decent compared to stock but that's about all it has going for it lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online