Component Set Crossover Wiring

Deceptive GT

Reaction score

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Image dynamics use to be one of my absolute favorite company's until they sold out. Use to have an IDMax 12 that could knock your head loose and still was the crispest cleanest bass you'd ever heard.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ID is an maxxsonic company now?

They sold out about 5 years ago. The original owner/engineer is working for someone else now if I can remember correctly.

Sucks because I was wanting another set of cfl carbon fiber compression horns for the stang like I had in my supercoupe when I use to compete. Doubt I could fit 8" mids in the kicks in this car tho!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
Deceptive GT

Deceptive GT

Reaction score
Sorry, about not being clear. The crossovers I have dealt with are just plug and play. The ID ones you have to take the cover off and wire for the crossover points. I want to make certain I do it correctly.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have seen some components that have a tweeter attenuation circuit that allows you to adjust the volume on the tweeter slightly but other then that I have not hear of a component set that lets you adjust more then that. The instructions for that is just to do what you think sounds best there really isn't a right/wrong.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.