computer code =)

Tattoogod

Reaction score
well after a cpl days of looking i was able to get code 118 pulled.it was a coolant sensor of some sort..the one right above the thermostat housing.and heres a link with multiple codes and tech's used..it helped me out alot..hope this is helpful.

Tim

http://www.iequus.com/assets/manuals/3145_FDCR_(E)_20NOV2002.pdf

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
it was a snap on scanner..theres a new performance dyno shop that opend here locally in cincinnati,,they hooked it up and said heres the code lol..it pulled a (998=computer operating in failure mode) (118=coolant temp sensor switch) ill keep posting links as i find them.not nearly as many for our 95's as the fox bodies...i find this car a more of a pain..but im not used to it yet either ..

Tim

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
me too :D now its time to move on to the other fun stuff lol..like squeaky thow out bearings or something squeaky down there..the clutch cable on these arnt adjustable right..when i barley press the clutch pedal in the squeak goes away..

ryclef331

Reaction score
From the factory they are not. They have a self adjusting quadrant up under the dash which just takes the slack out of the cable. Sound like a noisy throw out bearing to me. I would suggest a cable, firewall adjuster, and quadrant set up though. You can get all that from UPR for around 150 bucks and the clutch feel is much better in my opinion.

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
whats upr. sorry im not up on shorts terms.im a noob here. ive heard upr but never knew what it stood for though :help2:

sorry if that sounded stupid lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online