Contacting pro 5.0

Caboose302

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of these guys? I've been trying to contact them for over a week trying to get new springs for the shifter I just picked up since I took it apart to clean it anyway. Haven't heard anything from them and their website has been "down for maintenance" for quite some time.

Sent from mah Obamafone

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
Are they? I called the number and it said "dial 11 for Pro 5.0". That would explain it though...

Sent from mah Obamafone

BlackStallion

Reaction score
I remember reading on sbz about how its hard to get pro 5.0 shifters anymore because they dont make them, and its still everyones favorite or something like that. Idk.

Get a B&M pro ripper or an MGW lol

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
I just traded my tri ax for it. The springs are still good but I figured I'd replace them since I have it apart already. I've had these in all my foxes and loved them. That sucks if that's true.

Sent from mah Obamafone

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
Ok i get it. I keep hearing MGW is a great shifter. I don't HAVE an MGW shifter. Someone wants to trade me, that's a different story. But I HAVE a Pro 5.0 and just wanted to know if they were still around. I'm not going to spent another $200 on something I don't need.

Sent from mah Obamafone

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have an old Pro 5.0 knockoff I think. I didn't use it very much before changing it out to a different shifter. You are welcome to the springs if you want. Not sure if they are any good but I'll gladly send them to you if you want (assuming I still have the shifter, which I think I do).

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
I have an old Pro 5.0 knockoff I think. I didn't use it very much before changing it out to a different shifter. You are welcome to the springs if you want. Not sure if they are any good but I'll gladly send them to you if you want (assuming I still have the shifter, which I think I do).

I appreciate the offer. The springs are still ok now but I was just going to replace them since I had it apart. Once they finally wear out I'lll get a new shifter then (yes probably an MGW, lol). It's just weird how they seem to have fallen off the earth.
I was also trying to find a parts guide to make sure everything is there. I found some sort of tiny plastic rod about 1/4" long in there and didn't know if it was part of the shifter or a piece of debris that fell into it, because it was pretty dirty.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would take a pro 5.0 over a mgw any day of the week ... Mgw isn't for me I ran one for like a 2 days before getting rid of that thing ... I only actually like them on a t56 otherwise I hate how yet feel shifting

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
I would take a pro 5.0 over a mgw any day of the week ... Mgw isn't for me I ran one for like a 2 days before getting rid of that thing ... I only actually like them on a t56 otherwise I hate how yet feel shifting

I haven't tried one on a T45 but next time I'm getting a new shifter it will be because I'm putting in a T56.

The site works but it says "under construction" and no one has responded to emails or phone calls for the last couple weeks.

Sent from mah Obamafone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online