Control arms

joefelly3888

Reaction score
i was looking at control arms for the front and rear of my car on stangsuspension. I saw a set of mac upper and lower arms and all the hardware. They are cheaper then all the maxium motorsports arms. anyone have expierence with these or an opinion on what rear arms i should get? I also saw a set of ford racing front control arms. The description said that the arms are standard on cobra's?? anyone heard anything on these?

jpajkos

Reaction score
If you want a good set of control arms Maximum Motorsports IMO makes the best ones for the money. Just because they say there standard on cobra's bro doesnt mean anything.

OP
OP
J

joefelly3888

Reaction score
ooh baby i like discounts... the mm ones are adjustable? how are the steeda uppers matt94gt?

jimgt95

Reaction score
I like my knock off MM control arms by D&D Motorsports. If I were doing it again, I would buy MM.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
joefelly3888 said:
ooh baby i like discounts... the mm ones are adjustable? how are the steeda uppers matt94gt?

You CAN get MM adjustable ones but there like $125 more. I got the steeda HD uppers, which are exact same as the FRPP uppers (but steeda now changed them) you want that style of uppers if your doing lots of street driving. Id get FRPP uppers and MM lowers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online