Control Arms

sanitarium16

Reaction score
I need more traction BADLY. I cant launch without spinning the tires and having the rear slide out on me. I have the stock suspension but wanted to get upper and lower control arms to help this problem. I am torn between the ford racing upper and lower control arms and the maximum motorsports lower control arms. Can the ford racing upper control arm be used with the MM lower? I was thinking of eventually going with KYB shocks and struts and Steeda lowering springs but a full suspension is out of my budget right now. Will the control arms help me?

GDawg

Reaction score
I'd like to do control arms too. What tires are you running on? I use to burn the hell out of my stock Gatorbacks and then my Kumhos but these GS-D3s are sticky as hell.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they will. and you picked the best combo, ford racing uppers and MM lowers FTW!
that will be the best help to your rear suspension short of adding a panhard rod.

OP
OP
S

sanitarium16

Reaction score
GDawg said:
I'd like to do control arms too. What tires are you running on? I use to burn the hell out of my stock Gatorbacks and then my Kumhos but these GS-D3s are sticky as hell.

Im running Fuzion 275/40/17 in the backs. They work but my stock suspension is killing me

95-stang

Reaction score
I recently bought some BBK upper and lowers, not the most expensive, and none adjustable, but even i can feel a difference.
Must admit i love the grease nipples on the aftermarket parts, something you never see here anymore. :(

Suspect

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Yes they will. and you picked the best combo, ford racing uppers and MM lowers FTW!
that will be the best help to your rear suspension short of adding a panhard rod.

8)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online