control arms

916_5.0

Reaction score
Ok i have steeda upper and lower control arms, and i still have the quad shocks on but one of them is like broken on my driver side should i even bother replacing them or should i just take them off and be done with them.

Downshift

Reaction score
Ditch that shit man. Waste of money if you have the upper and lowers. Not like your having traction issues or something. BUY GEARS!

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
yeah i figured i would probably ditch them. ANd i will buy gears once mike can put them in.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
Once you get your upper and lower control arms, get rid of the quad shocks.

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Yeah i have the upper and lowers on so looks like tomorrow off they go.

fast5oh

Reaction score
who the hell is mike and why is he doing your gears lol

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Miek is the guy who has that white 96 cobra that he like blew the motor in that night at the mustang meet and he said he can put them in really easy casue he works at downtown ford and is moving into the shop this month. and he said he wouldnt charge me to do them so it wont have to take them to JAWS and pay 500 bucks. Unless you want to put them in chris i dont know if we could do it at your my house though.

Reaction score
i left mine on. i also had lakewood lowers and bbk uppers. i didn't see what it hurt. but since one broke might as well ditch them

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
buy gears you douche....you've been saying ur gunna do it for a long ass time now so just do it already...

Downshift

Reaction score
LOL he has been saying that since he got his car. I will be blown by the time that fool gets gears.

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Ok for like the 10th time once mike can install them i will buy them and put them in no reason to buy them and just have them sitting in the box for a month or two, if you wanna give me 400 hundred bucks to have jaws install them i will buy them now.

Factory Freak

Reaction score
are you still getting 3.55s or are you gonna step it up a notch to 373s. I'm going to get 3.73s but that's only because my powerband is above 5k.

Downshift

Reaction score
He has been debating for almost a year now. How am I supposed to believe you are gonna get them when mike can install them (you shouldnt believe everything anyone says). You said like 4 months ago you were going down to jaws to get gears like 3 weeks in a row. Its your car dude I honestly dont care if you want to stick with your huge ass 2.73s its just funny that you have been saying you want and need gears but never get them. And calm down anyway man its just a joke and you know it.

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Im not mad you guys keep saying "buy gears" and i was going to go to jaws but other stuff comes up i have to spend money on. And then when i called them they said they are moving their shop to roseville so i figured that i would wait till the y move up here so i dont have to drive way the hell out in like west sac or wherever it is. Then Mike said that he can install them so i figured i would just wait till he can put them in so i can save like 400 hundred bucks and put it towards something else.

Downshift

Reaction score
You should put gears on there..... and buy some and put them in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online