Convertible owners, again...

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I have a 95 Convertible. I need a new top for it. I had my top slashed my some dang sooners like 3 years ago. I bought one and it was not too shabby. I went for one of the cheapest and it sure showed!! Have any of you replaced yours? If so what company did you buy from? I cannot even remember whom I bought it from, which would probably help!! See ya and thanks!!!

95_gt_convertable

Reaction score
i bought mine from late model restoration supply it's been on for 5 years and still looks new ,but my car sits in a garage.

94 DropTop

Reaction score
50 resto sells some good shit. I havent gotten to put mine on yet but it looks to be really good quality. Your better off just getting it at the shop your going to have it installed at. You wont save much or any at all by buying the top yourself.

G

GREG@SN95

94 DropTop said:
50 resto sells some good shit. I havent gotten to put mine on yet but it looks to be really good quality. Your better off just getting it at the shop your going to have it installed at. You wont save much or any at all by buying the top yourself.
+1

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks!! The time I had my previous one installed I did not care for! I had my back glass busted, my error, about 2 years ago. I really liked the place in which installed it. They told me if it ever happened again they could make the glass. I did not realize they could do the actual top.

I am thinking now that they might know of one that is better!! Thanks!!

94 DropTop

Reaction score
the only atvantage of buying the top yourself is that you know what you are getting. Just make sure the shop has the brand electatop (I think that is how you spell it). 50resto.com sells them. but it is up to you.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I see one @ 50resto.com as being a Electron Top Mfg. Is that the one you are talking about? Thanks!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online