Converting to Slot Style MAF meter

from6to8

Reaction score
Right On, So this is mainly a Mod for Forced Induction?, Does N/A Engines see any good gains from doing this? Thanks for the input Guys! :thumbsup:
I see you never got answers so I don't expect to get any either lol but just worth asking anyway. Same question he had about Na setups i have

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the advantage is it makes it easy to put a maf sensor almost anywhere but more importantly in the best place to put it for any number of reasons.

from6to8

Reaction score
the advantage is it makes it easy to put a maf sensor almost anywhere but more importantly in the best place to put it for any number of reasons.[/QU

I'm new to the slot maf's and needing some advice and info. Car will be a 331 Na and going to be dyno tuned. What choices will I have to go slot ? Are the sct bma's and the pmas stuff both slot types?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the maf is no different then a standard maf other then it doesn't have the large pipe housing already mounted to it.

from6to8

Reaction score
the maf is no different then a standard maf other then it doesn't have the large pipe housing already mounted to it.
ohh. Seems like some guys in the groups on fb were just saying they would rather place their conviction in being able to tune the meter or have the tuner tune it vs buying a calibrated one from a company where there's a potential for something to go or be wrong.

jfisher

Reaction score
I know this is a super old thread, but do you have the wiring diagram for the BA5000 itself? I am nearing completion of this conversion and want to make sure my wiring is correct

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online