Cool wheels and tires

Discussion in 'Suspension and Brakes' started by gorillaben, Jun 19, 2016.

1. gorillaben

gorillaben New Member

Hello everyone. Glad I found this site! I am new to the Mustang Universe so I need your help. I see all of these incredible pictures of 18 and 19 inch staggered wheels but I have no idea where to buy them. Can you guys suggest please? Thank you for any help.

2. 96blak54

96blak54 Legend

Ebay. Tire rack. Internet. Local wheel store. Summit catalog. Craigslist. Mustang forums. Facebook mustang pages.

Welcone to the site

3. PinkieT

PinkieT Well-Known Member

You can get the wheels alone, or as a complete set with tires, from American Muscle. www.americanmuscle.com

4. mcglsr2

mcglsr2 Well-Known Member SN95 Supporter

Welcome!

Depending on how adventurous you are and your budget, I'd recommend starting at a nationally recognized wheel seller, before going to eBay or Craigslist. There are good deals to be be found at eBay and CL (and locally), but if you aren't sure what you are looking for or at, you can potentially get scammed or not end up with as good a deal as you thought (if, on the other hand, you have experience with it and know what you are doing, you can get excellent deals). If you are looking for as little drama as possible, good support, and decent prices, then I'd recommend Tire Rack, Late Model Resoration, American Muscle, etc. You may be able to find the wheels you are looking for at online "speed shops" too, such as wheeldude.com, Carid, etc.

You can approach buying wheels 1 of 2 ways: either go to your favorite site, such as Late Model Resto, browse their wheels, find the ones you want, and order them. Or, you find the wheel you want, and then browse the interwebs at various shops looking for them in the proper size. Or, of course, you can do a combination of both.

Good luck!

5. gorillaben

gorillaben New Member

Thanks you guys. I have been cruising EBay but it is scary. Thanks for the recommendations!