Coolant temp sensor stuck in manifold

thatone1320copcar

Reaction score
Need help removing stuck coolant temp sensor not sure how to post pics, but the top part of clip is vroken and the sides are squished together.

lutter94

Reaction score
Removing connector or the sensor itself. Pics are easy if you use Tapatalk on a phone

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
So it's the actual sensor that threads into the block? Try a little penetrating oil, and if you can find a socket that fits on it, preferably a deep walled and a breaker bar. C

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
at the point its stuck and probably going to break and need to be replaced get out your channel locks, vice grips, hell anything that can get a hold of it. If it will not come out in one piece, it will still come out.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Hold on now, guys. Dont forget OP is in the 2v section. He might have the all plastic intake or even the aluminum cross over. We dont need go and put a whole lot of force on this thing. We need to find out exactly what needs to be done.

Is the sensor smashed and holding the electrical connector in it?

Is the sensor broken and seized up in the intake manifold?

All of the above?

Give some more specifics, please.

OP
OP
T

thatone1320copcar

Reaction score
Sorry for no pics guys, im on a phone and couldnt figure out how to post them. I ended up just picking away at the remainer of the green insulation and found an easy out that fit. I had the aluminum crossover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.