cooling problem

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score
well I put my car on my friends scanner yesterday nothing came up for cooling but my 02 sensors are going so I will have to get new ones . I put in a 192 and my car cooling fan is coming on but it gets up to 210 no hotter than that tell me what u guys think is it still to hot all help is welcome:D

1Fine99

Reaction score
well I put my car on my friends scanner yesterday nothing came up for cooling but my 02 sensors are going so I will have to get new ones . I put in a 192 and my car cooling fan is coming on but it gets up to 210 no hotter than that tell me what u guys think is it still to hot all help is welcome:D

Seems normal to me. I think the low speed fan is supposed to come on at 208° and cut off at 204°. My 95 with a 192° thermostat stays right around 192-195° on the freeway and stays around 210° sitting in traffic.

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score
Thanks 1fine99 my does the same as yours i think i can stop stressing out know . I wont have to worry about a head gasket blowing

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score
I was playing with my timing yesterday I know when I pull the spout I can set the timing at 10 degrees but when put the spout back in it goes to 20 degrees I restabed the dizzy so many times it still does the same thing would this be caused by a vac leak to why it goes the 20 degrees and it just stays theredoes not go back to 10 degrees factory time

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was playing with my timing yesterday I know when I pull the spout I can set the timing at 10 degrees but when put the spout back in it goes to 20 degrees I restabed the dizzy so many times it still does the same thing would this be caused by a vac leak to why it goes the 20 degrees and it just stays theredoes not go back to 10 degrees factory time

The timing is supposed to do that with the spout IN. The computer is controlling the timing advance with the spout in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.