For Sale Corbeau CR1 seats (Grey/black)

Caboose302

Reaction score
Bought these in January and didn't use them until a couple months ago. I like them but just realized there's more to my car that needs work than the interior. 99.999‰ perfect

$600 obo or trade for 18" Saleen with tires.
Because of the size they won't be able to be shipped unless you REALLY want to pay for the shipping.
pa7uja6u.jpg

Only wear mark on either seat
y3unygas.jpg

Includes rails for 79-98
Not sure if they'll fit 99+

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
just a tip for shipping seats and keeping the shipping under 300 in total costs.

It'll costs about 230 to ship them together as a single package through UPS (USPS wont take it). But if you take one seat and place it on top of the other to form a rectangle (think of two "L"s that you put together to make a rectangle) and then wrap them and then make your own box and wrap it around the seats. It'll ship.
I sent mine from texas to New Jersey for a total of 280

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Or you can ship them though Greyhound which would be anywhere from $50-70 to ship. If these were black I would be all over them.

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
Lmao I've heard that a couple times.
I would do that if the seller wanted to save some money but I've just heard some issues with them beating up packages.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Lmao I've heard that a couple times.
I would do that if the seller wanted to save some money but I've just heard some issues with them beating up packages.

I have never had an issue with them. Also they insure items but I would still make sure to package them well. My local greyhound doesn't even take packages unless they are in boxes anymore. Other stations still let you but the problem is that they stack items on top of each other and they aren't strapped down or secured in any way. This is what usually causes the damage but if you box it and cover the seats with something that shouldn't be a problem at all.

RICE ETR

Reaction score
These will bolt right in, no modifications? If you're willing to get a greyhound quote to 58271 I'd be interested!!

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
Yeah they are the Corbeau seat rails for the mustangs. I'll get a quote tomorrow and let you know.

teal95gt

Reaction score
yea they will it's just a matter of finances at the moment because my car is so close to me picking it up so I don't want to short change myself but in a month or so if they were by some god sent miracle still in your hands I would 100% buy them.

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
Lock it up. One guy is coming g to look at them and if he doesn't buy them I'm keeping them. I forgot how much better these were than the stock seats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99