Corbeau FX1 wide fit in 02 GT?

GT3FC

Reaction score
I'v been looking around and I have sen some horror stories about trying to fit some wide seats in certain cars. anyone know how a Corbeau FX1 wide seat will fit in an 02 GT without breaking the center console?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i've mentioned this to you before! no matter how many seat threads you post...you are going to HAVE to measure!! measure the seats you have now...MOST sites will give you the exact and very detailed deminsions of their seats. if your seats are 21" wide in the seat area but the corbeau seat is 23"....make sure you have the clearance. there is not much to this my man!

OP
OP
GT3FC

GT3FC

Reaction score
I have not had time to measure... My one other seat thread was concerning waist size and personal opinion on what is comfortable this is about what will physically fit in the car I realize I can just measure and get a good idea of I'd it will fit well or not but I mean come on man I have a forum full of people that have the same style car as me... Chances are they might be able to tell me somthing just plain black and white measuring will not

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There are like 3 people on this site who have those seats in their cars and none of them really get on here.

Just get out and measure it yourself. It will take you 2 minutes as opposed to the days of waiting for a response on here.

OP
OP
GT3FC

GT3FC

Reaction score
I understand but there are things that someone else with past experience can tell me more about fitment than a measure tape....and I don't know how many people there are on here with that set up and I don't really care. I put it out there with the thought that maybe there is someone with the setup that can tell me a little more than a measure tape not for people that don't have the set up and don't plan on it to tell me that I'm doing it wrong....btw I did measure but I would still like to talk to someone who has em

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just go and measure and quit being lazy dude ... With the corbeau seat tracks there is nothing to worry about ... As long as the base of the seat isn't to wide and with a tape measurer you can determine that in like 2 mins ....

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Indochino-tape-measure.jpg
:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online