Corbeau LG1 Seats

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I hate my stock leather seats.. Way too uncomfortable, mushy, and the leathers seen better days.. I like the Corbeau LG1's.. Who has them? How's the fitment? Do they make you sit lower than the stock seats or higher? I'd use the stock seatbelts with them, i don't think I want harnesses.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/corbeau-lg1-seats.html

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Same seat chassis as the ones my buddy had in his 5.0 if I remember right. I don't know about any mods he had to do (if any) to make them fit but they do sit a little lower than the stock seats. Not because of the frame but because there's less padding height.

Here's a pic of my neighbor taking it for a ride, he's about 6' - 6'1" but leaning forward. My buddy (owns the car) is in the passenger seat and I know he's right at 6' so you can see he's a little lower than where stock would be.

Caboose302

Reaction score
I think I like those better than my CR1s and they're less expensive.
Corbeau sells harnesses that act like a retractable.

Sent from mah Obamafone

Suspect

Reaction score
i like em. comfy, fit great, and yes they will drop you down more.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I just bought a set, posted a pic of them on IG earlier today. Just a tad lower is all, seating wise. The tiny drop in height is not that noticeable to me and I'm short. I've only driven 5 miles in them and they are phenomenal! no more sliding around, no mushyness, they hold you in just as they are supposed to! The side bolsters are smaller than on the CR1's so I feel they are more street/daily driver friendly. So you don't have to climb over the side bolster to get in or out.

Took a left turn at midnight with no traffic at 45mph and I was expecting to feel the full force of mustang body roll slam me into the door lol, and nope not at all!

1bad9d5

Reaction score
That is a beautiful thing to know, definitely going to get these in the summer

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Suspect

Reaction score
hahaa the5.ohh.. im not that tall either. im 5'8". but its not that much of a difference, so I wouldn't stress it.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
I'm glad this post was started. I'm going to buy these seats in leather in the Fall of 2014 and was worried about seat height like everyone else. Knowing that this isn't a problem, I don't know if I can wait until the Fall of 2014, I may have to buy these things now because the pictures of these seats look amazing.

Suspect

Reaction score
now if i can change that white lettering into red.... ;)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
red pen would work. I had some light colored thread on a part I wanted dark thread so I just took out the sharpie and 10 mins later is was black.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online