Corbeau RRB help

Cochise

Reaction score
Looking for some help. I’m looking at Corbeau RRB’s. But I can’t find anyone in my area who stocks them for a test fit. I’m 6’3, 240lb, 38” waste with love handles (just being honest).

Anyone out there with similar body shape have experience with these?

I’m really hoping they fit but need to make sure before I drop a grand.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am not familiar with that seat specifically but I have corbuea GT2's and I can say that they are not made for a big guy. They are nice for me at 5'10 180 but I am sure some of my big friends will not be happy with them. I thought I heard they made a wider version of my seat, if they do for you get it.

OP
OP
C

Cochise

Reaction score
I am not familiar with that seat specifically but I have corbuea GT2's and I can say that they are not made for a big guy. They are nice for me at 5'10 180 but I am sure some of my big friends will not be happy with them. I thought I heard they made a wider version of my seat, if they do for you get it.
Do you mean GTS 2?

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Have a buddy or your significant other measure you. That will tell you everything you need to know. I had an FX1 when I was bigger and the "fits 38" waist" was misleading.

OP
OP
C

Cochise

Reaction score
Thanks, I am already taking this into account.

I have measured my seat boundaries of where I sit, but I'm concerned about the bolstering. Based on the measurements I should be good, but I'm still worried with the deep bolstering it could be uncomfortable or just not fit altogether, although I think not fitting is doubtful.

OP
OP
C

Cochise

Reaction score
Have a buddy or your significant other measure you. That will tell you everything you need to know. I had an FX1 when I was bigger and the "fits 38" waist" was misleading.
By misleading, do you think it was underestimated or overestimated.

i.e. was it really for a 36" waisted person?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
It might be gts2's it has been a number of years since I got them. I have a 34" waste and like I said they are good for me but my digestive issues make seats easy for me to fit.

joemomma

Reaction score
I ordered these eBay seats, and they are pretty "snug" on me. They aren't uncomfortable by any means, but definitely hold me in place. For reference, I'm 5'11" and 240, with a 36" waist (gym rat with some extra around the middle lol). I did end up getting the extenders for the driver side, as they had me up in the dash pretty bad even fully back.

jxNr59i.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online