Could I dumb my exhaust after it goes over the axel??

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was thinking about dumping my exhaust after it comes over the axel this weekend. How would this sound with my flowmasters and O/R X?? I want to get rid of my ugly arse tips!!!! I think Paul did it this way??

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yep, just cut off the tails and get some turn down pipes to put on there,..............its loud ;D

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
i've been wanting to do this for the longest time also. what would be better, after the axle or right after the mufflers? and why? fumes??

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
on second thought you should do turn ups. Just cut two holes in your trunk and put the pipe through there.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
yep, just cut off the tails and get some turn down pipes to put on there,..............its loud ;D

I mean cut it after the axel like the when the pipe comes down, and leave it like that without putting turndowns on?

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Paul, get your ass in here and give me some pics of your ass!!

I think ima do it...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i got turndowns right after the mufflers on my 93 and its awesome.....about two weeks ago i went out and took everything off from the o/r h back and i had to start it up to hear it....i autually like the sound... :D but i got my cat back coming soooo it will soon be silianced

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Paul, get your ass in here and give me some pics of your ass!!

I think ima do it...
its a mod that you actually have the skills to do.... :rollinglaugh: sawzall FTW.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
its a mod that you actually have the skills to do.... :rollinglaugh: sawzall FTW.

i was thinking of that stupid sawzall too...

gt96stang

Reaction score
Does anybody have any pics of their sn's with no tailpipes.. I am really thinking of taking a sawzall to them and just cutting them off after they go over the axle.. I think it'll sound good with my flows and x-pipe.. But i want to see some pics first before I start cutting away..

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Cowboys Butts Drives Fets Nuts!

thats my new slogan now :D

:mad: :mad:

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
DFG_Pimpin said:

i was thinking of that stupid sawzall too...

I have skills woman

gt96stang said:
Does anybody have any pics of their sn's with no tailpipes.. I am really thinking of taking a sawzall to them and just cutting them off after they go over the axle.. I think it'll sound good with my flows and x-pipe.. But i want to see some pics first before I start cutting away..

Heres a pic
19.jpg

gt96stang

Reaction score
Guess I might give it a shot one day..hopefully it'll make the dronemasters sound better :dancing6:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i have no tails let me tell you its alot louder very deep tone very loud at WOT and its looks awesome with no tails i did mine little after Paul did his.... where is that southern bell anyways he should be in here

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
im here, tail pipes look like ass on our cars, the bumpers were never made with notches for them to rest in, Yes i did have my exhaust dumped after it went over the axle, Then when i re did my exhuast i just had them weld in dumps.

Do a search on my clutch install, in there i have some pics of what it used to look like.

RabidPony

Reaction score
I hated my Flows with dumps. The drone was unbearable. Of course now I have 3" Dynomay Race Bullets into 3" Dynatech Split-Flows with Flowmaster Scavenger dumps turned out at 45*. I love it.

You can kinda see them here...
38.jpg

Jono

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online