Couple new pics

Rantheman

Reaction score
took a couple pic sorry one you can see the car very good. But I pulled it outside took a few pics but I am still in the middle of preping and buying parts to degree my cams!!
mustang265.jpg

mustang264.jpg

mustang263.jpg

mustang262.jpg

97vertstang

Reaction score
purple stangs are sexy!!!! i never used to like em cause the only ones i had seen were stock and beat up, all the members here have some bad ass purple stangs , that make me think twice!! nice :thumb:

G

GREG@SN95

I fuckin hate purple...

and I like it... the last pic is bad though...

need to keep it shiny... props on having a badass purple stang

Greggerex

Reaction score
Rantheman said:
took a couple pic sorry one you can see the car very good. But I pulled it outside took a few pics but I am still in the middle of preping and buying parts to degree my cams!!
mustang264.jpg

Nice looking Stang man! :thumb:

Thought it was funny that the pic I have quoted makes it looks like a StangWagon. ;D

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lookin good.

Smoked HL's would look good with your paint.

S

scarface

Looks good as always...how long before it is back on the road?

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
I had some diamond headlights in but sold them I have some smoked headlights pm order to go with my smoked fog lights. I just threw the stockers on till then cuz it looked funny. i am hoping in about 2 weeks or less to get it back on the road

dutman98

Reaction score
nice looking stang. Where did you get your chin spoiler at? American muscle? if so did you pay extra to get it shipped without folding it?

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
dutman98 said:
nice looking stang. Where did you get your chin spoiler at? American muscle? if so did you pay extra to get it shipped without folding it?

I bought it at stangmods because I have waited to long for american muscle to get them instock right now there is a holiday special at stang mods there 109 bucks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online