gutboybarrelhouse

Reaction score
NewPics004.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That last picture is NICE.

Do you have any problems scraping? I did at stock height!
nice wheels btw ;) :)

rgs

Reaction score
iunno about that front emblem...

OP
OP
G

gutboybarrelhouse

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Do you have any problems scraping? I did at stock height!

I seldom have problems. I've learned not to pull all the way into a parking space! The mufflers scrape if I don't cut the wheel when backing out of the driveway. BTW, the car IS stock height. Stage 1.

OP
OP
G

gutboybarrelhouse

Reaction score
rgs said:
iunno about that front emblem...

Really? That is why I posted the picture. I had the emblem custom made by a friend who owns a sign shop. It's exactly like the other ROUSH badges on the car, only larger. I wanted something different thant he pony.....anyway, I like it. Thanks for the input.

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I had a hard time reading your Roush emblems. At 1st, I thought it said Froush! Once I had a good pic of it, I like it even more!!! You have a very nice FRoush!!!

On scraping, you learn where and not not to drive! .

OP
OP
G

gutboybarrelhouse

Reaction score
Magic said:
nice ride!!!!

how difficult would you say the 4v swap was?

Let's just say I should have done it myself. I took it to a shop (actually three different shops) over a one year period and kept getting raped!
It cost me at least three times more than had I done it myself. And all I was trying to do was save a little time! Do a search. There are many posts about the swap. Knowing what I know now, I'd say it isn't very difficult at all if you have any knowledge of cars. Otherwise, do LOTS of research before taking it toa shop. I took mine to self proclaimed "experts" in doing the 4V swap and after keeping it for eight months, they still didn't get it running. They took parts of the car, took my money and promptly skipped town.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Yea, every time I think about it I feel bad. I thought about that swap a while back when KarKraft and some other place were selling them. Then hearing your story made me mad because it shouldn't have been 'such' an ordeal.

OP
OP
G

gutboybarrelhouse

Reaction score
It' because of the ordeal that my wife is riding me hard about selling it. It is reluctantly on the market. Hopefully it won't sell. Even if it does, I'm taking a hug loss, as I am selling for 1/2 of what I have in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online