Crate Engine question

Ponyexpress96

Reaction score
alright i have a 96 GT and i have been up in the air as far as what to do with my car but i think i am going with a crate engine any opions on the subject and where to look to find one i would like to stay 4.6 but not sure how much of a pain it would be to make a 4 valve run in my car

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
modularmustangracing.com is who I am sending my heads to for port and polishing. Lots of folks run their motors and have nothng but great thing to say about them.

Also vtengines.com, again a big name in the modular world. Lots of folks running their motors.
foxlakeracing.com not real sure about their motors but if the quality of their motors is anything for the quality of their other products I would not hesitate to buy from them. I have also heard they do the port and polish work for vtengines.
Modularpowerhouse.com Probably one of the best mustang shops around. They use VTengines.

Whistler98

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
modularmustangracing.com is who I am sending my heads to for port and polishing. Lots of folks run their motors and have nothng but great thing to say about them.

Also vtengines.com, again a big name in the modular world. Lots of folks running their motors.
foxlakeracing.com not real sure about their motors but if the quality of their motors is anything for the quality of their other products I would not hesitate to buy from them. I have also heard they do the port and polish work for vtengines.
Modularpowerhouse.com Probably one of the best mustang shops around. They use VTengines.

+1 couldn't have said it better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online