Crazy Dream last night (Turbo)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I usually don't have vivid dreams that I remember when I wake up but last night was different. I dreamed my car was out of the garage and I was blowing down the road with a TURBO :)

I wonder if this is a sign to ditch the Supercharger and go Turbo.... :p

The only thing was it was an On3 kit and I have never really been a fan but a dream is a dream and it stems from your subconscious.

Hmmm which K member to order.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know [MENTION=8889]justinschmidt1[/MENTION] was getting good power from his on3 2V.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
yea I love my 5.0 On3 not that ive touched it since November but oh well lol.... I mean I wouldn't go 100% On3 like I got my BOV and injectors somewhere else... but the overall kit isn't bad at all

Suspect

Reaction score
better than mine.. i was being chased by an angry mob. woke up and fell off the bed. girl asked me if i was ok and before i answered she busted out laughing.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm a vote for stay blower and get this thing running. Going turbo youre down for who knows how long!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
You know dreams are your subconscious thoughts taking form right? That being said somewhere deep in your brain you want a turbo.... I say do it man

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Personally, after going turbo and all the headaches, wish I stayed supercharged.

Yes, a big turbo is always gonna make a ton of power but its a pain in the ass setup on a mod motor car.

Instead of spending all the money and nonsense going turbo pick up a set of trick flow heads and you should make an ass ton of power with the blower anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online