Cup Holder

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Is there anyway to get rid of my change holder for some cup holders?? I know later SN's had them but if I want them do I need to change out my center console???

d_punch

Reaction score
i forgot which site i saw it on, but someone did changed it out.

i know my post is pretty much useless, but it has been done.

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Just go get you a 99 and up GT or cobra console and be done with it... I have one i painted black that came out of a 99 cobra... works juuuussstt fine!

Ram000

Reaction score
18316171686.jpg

old pic--everything is black now, but this is a 01-04 center console i got at a junkyard for $30. i cleaned it up, wiped it down w/ 3M adhesive, wax, grease, and dirt remover and sprayed it with Duplicolor Vinyl & Carpet spray (for interior plastics) and it came out quite nice, i'd say. all i did was transfer the wiring from my stock console to this one and put the fog light switch in the coin holder's place, as you can see.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats sweet man, I hate that damn cup holder, Id hate to scrape mine out and look under a microsope at that crap in there...I thought I kept my car clean but damn that coin holder is filled with crud.

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
I did the same thing a while back. Def one of the best interior mods I've done, especially cause it's a daily driver.
Console13.jpg

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Wow. Thats a clean lookin stang. I want to get one but I dont have a junkyard around here with dead ponies. Anyway, I guess Ill ebay it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online