Custom Airbrushed Grill Ponies and more -- PICS!!!

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to show off the work we have been up to since we haven't been on the boards.

We have added some custom skeleton pony options to our website where you can paint match to your exact desired combination> We have even included the 2015 Colors now as well!

Being an SN95 huge fan though, I wanted to post here and let you guys know we can work you guys great deals if you want to order some airbrushed ponies!

LnKrj26.jpg

soalWV5.jpg

S37PQLK.jpg

https://www.autobadges.com/styling-...ent-high-detail-grill-ponies.html#prettyPhoto

We have a gallery in there as well!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email, post or use our LIVE CHAT on our website.

Here is a 5.0 plenum cover we just did as well to show what we can do:
BjyLxam.jpg

Here are some 94-04 Door Panel inserts:

413iQcr.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that plenum cover is a little too over the top for me but I can't help but admire the work that was done. There is a lot of cool work in all the layers on that thing. I have been considering something custom on the meth tank I just had finished and hope it comes out that nice.

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
that plenum cover is a little too over the top for me but I can't help but admire the work that was done. There is a lot of cool work in all the layers on that thing. I have been considering something custom on the meth tank I just had finished and hope it comes out that nice.

It fits some and not others. The guy is really into his car and it was paint matched as he is entering more and more car shows, so it suits his purpose :) Custom sets you apart for sure :)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
please don't let my personal taste on how if I would rock it on my car overshadow the respect I give the artists work or the guys car its going on. I am sure it will win a few trophies if the rest of the work on it looks this good as its obvious the artist has been slingin paint for a while. I assume this was a 1-off custom piece he arranged to have done? Like I said I am going to check out a local artist after I give my brother the chance to do something if he wants to(he is a pretty good artist himself) but if neither of them can do what I want as nice as I want it, looks like your guy could....

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
please don't let my personal taste on how if I would rock it on my car overshadow the respect I give the artists work or the guys car its going on. I am sure it will win a few trophies if the rest of the work on it looks this good as its obvious the artist has been slingin paint for a while. I assume this was a 1-off custom piece he arranged to have done? Like I said I am going to check out a local artist after I give my brother the chance to do something if he wants to(he is a pretty good artist himself) but if neither of them can do what I want as nice as I want it, looks like your guy could....

I appreciate your kind and especially respectful words and appreciate it.

If you need us, you know how to find us :)

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Any chance of some sort of bone cobra? I'd pay some money for a cool one on my 96.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online