Custom Door Panels. Or any panels

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Looking into doing some custom door panels and was looking for some ideas.

And good time to use this to ask for any custom interior changes. I don't have majority of my interior. So, looking to build door panels, rear quarter panels, rear seat delete, rear side window trim, rear speaker panel, front kicker panels.

Possibly going to get rid of my radio bezel, and center console, replace with something else, or modify them to accommodate things. And going to modify the dash to dash bar clearance. And possibly remove the gauge cluster and replace with a racepak.

So, give me your ideas!!

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
@Mgcslr2 where you at

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
arrow down to the middle of the page for the door panels for 99-04.

I installed a set of the bead rolled, colored black panels in my friend's 96 cobra. I made a cut out for the switches for the windows and door locks. panels look good, fit good. he really likes them. I installed with self tapping screws. easy. cutting the hole for the switches took some time.

http://www.scottrodfab.com/sn95mustang.html

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Definitely want to get their door panels! I just got their engine bay panels shipped to me today, cant wait for them to get here.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
arrow down to the middle of the page for the door panels for 99-04.

I installed a set of the bead rolled, colored black panels in my friend's 96 cobra. I made a cut out for the switches for the windows and door locks. panels look good, fit good. he really likes them. I installed with self tapping screws. easy. cutting the hole for the switches took some time.

http://www.scottrodfab.com/sn95mustang.html

Got any photos of the finished product???

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
Thank you sir!!!! that was definitely a tribute to the measure twice, cut once....measured about 10 times and cut once but the hole came out exactly where it needed to be for the switches. the hole was there for the door handle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online