Custom License Plates

Wild97GT

Reaction score
What is your custom license plate? Show off your creativeness and give people some ideas.
I'll start it off with the 2 that I have had with this car.
SNDSGOOD (current)
uzynumat.jpg

RNWILD (old)
pu4urame.jpg

joekd

Reaction score
Had it on the mustang and now it's on the SRT8

plates00.jpg

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Do you transfer that over from stang to stang?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Yeah.. I've had atleast 20-25 SNs so I deserve the name/plate lol. It doesn't always end up on every one but the cars I plan on holding onto for a while get the tag

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yeah.. I've had atleast 20-25 SNs so I deserve the name/plate lol. It doesn't always end up on every one but the cars I plan on holding onto for a while get the tag

Haha shiiiiiiit 20-25!? Dam that's a couple more then my 3 haha.. You definitely deserve the plate, I don't every plan on losing my plate

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Haha shiiiiiiit 20-25!? Dam that's a couple more then my 3 haha.. You definitely deserve the plate, I don't every plan on losing my plate

Ya know thinking about it, its probably even more than that. I've owned 4 at one time in just the last 6 months. my black 94 that I decided to sell (i had her for about 6 months), 2 flips 95 mystic and 95 white and my current blue one...

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Ya know thinking about it, its probably even more than that. I've owned 4 at one time in just the last 6 months. my black 94 that I decided to sell (i had her for about 6 months), 2 flips 95 mystic and 95 white and my current blue one...

Pretty crazy, do you sell them? Or trade? I couldn't imagine going thru that many, I grow such a bond with my girl is crazy lol

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Pretty crazy, do you sell them? Or trade? I couldn't imagine going thru that many, I grow such a bond with my girl is crazy lol

I have my favorites that stick with me for a good period of time. I had my 95 vert and my forest green 94 forever. Loved those 2. They were sad to sell but needed to at that point in time. Unexpected real life bills happened... All the others I sell quick. Like I said I buy them often on their death beds and fix them up and send them back out in the world. My blue one is one that I'll be holding on to. I've fallen in love with her.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I have my favorites that stick with me for a good period of time. I had my 95 vert and my forest green 94 forever. Loved those 2. They were sad to sell but needed to at that point in time. Unexpected real life bills happened... All the others I sell quick. Like I said I buy them often on their death beds and fix them up and send them back out in the world. My blue one is one that I'll be holding on to. I've fallen in love with her.

That's pretty crazy.. I'm glad it all works for you.. Good luck with the blue one, I definitely wanna see the progress!

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
46th and 50th car???? um no, dont like to cycle thru cars like a used lot.... lol

4.6 mod motor for the cobra , and i have a mod 5.0 2v for the 02 GT. dang you guys dont read my build threads do ya haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online