Custom License Plates

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
46th and 50th car???? um no, dont like to cycle thru cars like a used lot.... lol

4.6 mod motor for the cobra , and i have a mod 5.0 2v for the 02 GT. dang you guys dont read my build threads do ya haha

Nope. Lol. I don't spend much time looking at other peoples build threads. Lol

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

1bad9d5

Reaction score
+1 on not paying attention to any persons build threads lol ... hey some people do exchange cars like a used lot, it happens... other then the motor its the only other thing I could think of lol .. sorry

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
Really?? If nothing else I've always read thru them to see what issues/tricks people come up with so I know what to watch for on mine. But yeah, builds for headlights and billet accesories....meh.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I've only seen like two build threads on here one being musturds, but even that was 2 months ago and stuff.. I haven't touched my car in 4 months so I guess I just haven't needed to look to see what's going on

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I've only seen like two build threads on here one being musturds, but even that was 2 months ago and stuff.. I haven't touched my car in 4 months so I guess I just haven't needed to look to see what's going on

You best go look at mine :D

1bad9d5

Reaction score
You best go look at mine :D

Lmao! Your car best be running when I see you lol.. I think your the other person thread that I've seen though lol I don't remember it's been a while lol

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Lmao! Your car best be running when I see you lol.. I think your the other person thread that I've seen though lol I don't remember it's been a while lol

Oh it'll run this weekend... Hopefully.... Probably not...

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Lmao what needs to be done before then?

Smog pump needs to be bolted in, idler pulley needs to be swapped out( don't have the proper tools to replace it and I was going to have my neighbor do it but unfortunately he passed away the same day I asked him to do it... Loved that guy. It broke my heart coming home to that news...
Anyways that and I need to bolt down my valve covers, slap the belt on, put in my overflow tank that kept getting in the way of the smog pump and it'll run again.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Smog pump needs to be bolted in, idler pulley needs to be swapped out( don't have the proper tools to replace it and I was going to have my neighbor do it but unfortunately he passed away the same day I asked him to do it... Loved that guy. It broke my heart coming home to that news...
Anyways that and I need to bolt down my valve covers, slap the belt on, put in my overflow tank that kept getting in the way of the smog pump and it'll run again.

Dam I'm sorry to hear that bro, pretty crazy

And yea still some work that's left, you gonna join us at the track for fun when the weather gets nice?

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Dam I'm sorry to hear that bro, pretty crazy

And yea still some work that's left, you gonna join us at the track for fun when the weather gets nice?

Depending on what state my transmission and rear end are in we'll see. I'd like to but I've got a car that hasn't seen the road in over 13 years... I know the car can run and move in my driveway but god knows what problems that stuff could bring up. Lol

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Depending on what state my transmission and rear end are in we'll see. I'd like to but I've got a car that hasn't seen the road in over 13 years... I know the car can run and move in my driveway but god knows what problems that stuff could bring up. Lol

Lmao you should be fine in a month! Lol shell be broken into ya know lol shoot I'll need people there just in case I blow something haha

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Lmao you should be fine in a month! Lol shell be broken into ya know lol shoot I'll need people there just in case I blow something haha

I'd rather be worrying about a blown block because of boost honestly... LOL.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I'd rather be worrying about a blown block because of boost honestly... LOL.

Hahaha true, I'm more worried about my tranny saying adios when I hit the line lock for the burnout and then come out of the hole at 4500-5k lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online