Want To Buy Custom Made Vinyl Decals for Vehicle

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I need some vinyl logos made up for my dad's truck. The guy that I had do up my logos a few years back fell off the face of the Earth. I've contacted a few places online (including PRP) and they've either failed to get back with me, or they're dragging their feet. I guess nobody seems to want money??? We have the city and DOT numbers already in place on his truck, but to be fully compliant, the company name also has to be on there. For now, he taped a couple pieces of paper on there to get by, but we need vinyl logos in place.

There's a rough image here: http://pics.deckerservices.com/image_files/IMG_20160721_173550301.png

The fill of the "Auburn" needs to be orange. Single tone orange is fine. The exact "shade" of orange doesn’t matter. The outline and drop shadow on the "Auburn" as well as the "Landscaping" text needs to be in black. I do not know the type face of the "Auburn" as it was pulled from a sign that was created years ago. The "Landscaping" is Verdana, or it can be any similar block style font. The logo needs to be either 24 inches long OR 14 inches tall, whichever is larger while maintaining aspect ratio. I need two (2) of these produced.

Does anybody here do vinyl graphics, or know of a reputable place that can do this without dicking around or wasting time? It's semi-urgent.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've had very good experience with an online company named VinylDisorder. They have made a number of different vinyl graphics for me for different applications, and all were very well done. vinyldisorder.com

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great, thanks guys. I'll check with both of these places.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Rekleiner Vinyl Graphics just told me he's not taking any orders at this time because he's building a house...

I went through this same nonsense a couple years back when I was doing the logos on my trucks and it was a real pain in the ass finding somebody reputable to do this kind of work in a timely manor. It seems like nobody wants to make money anymore.

I put in an inquiry with TFB Designs, Vinyl Disorder, as well as T&T Apparel (SMOKEDYA) so we'll see what happens.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Rekleiner Vinyl Graphics just told me he's not taking any orders at this time because he's building a house...

I went through this same nonsense a couple years back when I was doing the logos on my trucks and it was a real pain in the ass finding somebody reputable to do this kind of work in a timely manor. It seems like nobody wants to make money anymore.

I put in an inquiry with TFB Designs, Vinyl Disorder, as well as T&T Apparel (SMOKEDYA) so we'll see what happens.

Damn, John is my go-to guy

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
you can have magnetic signs made up on vistaprint. They might do vinyl as well never tried.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online