Want To Buy Custom Made Vinyl Decals for Vehicle

Discussion in 'Wanted (WTB / WTT)' started by DeepList, Aug 2, 2016.

1. DeepList

DeepList Administrator Admin SN95 Supporter

I need some vinyl logos made up for my dad's truck. The guy that I had do up my logos a few years back fell off the face of the Earth. I've contacted a few places online (including PRP) and they've either failed to get back with me, or they're dragging their feet. I guess nobody seems to want money??? We have the city and DOT numbers already in place on his truck, but to be fully compliant, the company name also has to be on there. For now, he taped a couple pieces of paper on there to get by, but we need vinyl logos in place.

There's a rough image here: http://pics.deckerservices.com/image_files/IMG_20160721_173550301.png

The fill of the "Auburn" needs to be orange. Single tone orange is fine. The exact "shade" of orange doesn’t matter. The outline and drop shadow on the "Auburn" as well as the "Landscaping" text needs to be in black. I do not know the type face of the "Auburn" as it was pulled from a sign that was created years ago. The "Landscaping" is Verdana, or it can be any similar block style font. The logo needs to be either 24 inches long OR 14 inches tall, whichever is larger while maintaining aspect ratio. I need two (2) of these produced.

Does anybody here do vinyl graphics, or know of a reputable place that can do this without dicking around or wasting time? It's semi-urgent.

2. white95

white95 Apex Junky Admin

3. mcglsr2

mcglsr2 Well-Known Member SN95 Supporter

I've had very good experience with an online company named VinylDisorder. They have made a number of different vinyl graphics for me for different applications, and all were very well done. vinyldisorder.com

4. DeepList

Great, thanks guys. I'll check with both of these places.

5. Frank.JD.Perez

Frank.JD.Perez Well-Known Member

Tfbdesigns.com here in California is good. Also don't we have the grafX shop as a site vendor?

6. DeepList

Rekleiner Vinyl Graphics just told me he's not taking any orders at this time because he's building a house...

I went through this same nonsense a couple years back when I was doing the logos on my trucks and it was a real pain in the ass finding somebody reputable to do this kind of work in a timely manor. It seems like nobody wants to make money anymore.

I put in an inquiry with TFB Designs, Vinyl Disorder, as well as T&T Apparel (SMOKEDYA) so we'll see what happens.

7. white95

white95 Apex Junky Admin

Damn, John is my go-to guy

8. ttocs

ttocs Legend

you can have magnetic signs made up on vistaprint. They might do vinyl as well never tried.