For Sale Custom powder coated B head 4V upper intake

Tabres

Reaction score
For sale: Custom powdercoated B-head 4 valve upper intake manifold from my 96 Cobra. Completely stock upper intake that made great power on my car, over 800 wheel horsepower. In great shape, no cracks, nothing broken, etc.. Clean inside and out.

I had it powder coated gloss black several years ago now with the raised rib portion done in a bright red, akin to like a fire engine red. The nipples for vacuum ports were not powdercoated and were spray painted with a gloss black (they do need some touch up, as shown in the photos). The red on the ribs has a few tiny chips and could use touched up but you almost have be right on top of them to see them when the intake is installed (you can see them on the right most rib in the first photo). I always got a lot of compliments on it.

The intake will comes with a upper intake manifold gasket, the idle air controller which is done in matching gloss black and all bolts for EGR and throttle body, as well as the rest of the hardware for the emissions equipment should you need it. It does NOT come with the bolts to fasten it to the lower intake.

Price - $125, plus shipping

96intake4_zps3oxtmnja.jpg

96intake3_zpsg9dqwkdk.jpg

96intake2_zpssti2qlep.jpg

96intake1_zpsxdff86mn.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.