Legend
Reaction score
For Sale: 4-piston 14" Brembo complete brake kit
- Custom Painted 4-Piston Brembo Calipers
- OEM Dust Shields
- OEM Brembo 14" Rotors
- OEM Ford Pads
- OEM Brake lines
- OEM Hardware (caliper bolts and dust shield bolts)
- New bottle of Motorcraft Brake Fluid

Price is $725 shipped to the continental US. Will accept PayPal as a gift, or buyer pays fees.

Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Will discount price for local sale and pickup. Selling because I installed 6-piston 15" Brembos on the car.

These were removed from my 2011 Mustang GT with 24,761.5 miles. After removal, all parts were thoroughly cleaned. I sanded, prepped, and masked the calipers, applied three coats of primer and six coats of 2000 Ford Sunburst Gold paint. The lettering is 2011 Race Red, stenciled and painted on (NOT stickers), with 8 coats of high-temp caliper clear coat. The kit includes everything you need to mount these on your 2005+ Mustang, though I'd recommend a few drops of blue loctite on the bolts again. These will look great on a variety of different colored cars, and some pics of my 15" Brembos are included below to give you an idea of what they look like. I did the same paint job to them. All materials used are high-grade automotive paint. The paint was custom mixed and cost me over $200.

...and to give you an idea of how they look on the car. Here's my 6-piston setup that I just installed.

Paul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online