D&D motorsports

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
D&D motorsports can blow me ordered everything from them about a year ago and they wont return any phone calls and what not im so anti d&d motorsports

badass98svt

Reaction score
you ordered your stuff a year ago and you STILL have not received your stuff?

OP
OP
N

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
no i got my stuff they just wont return calls since my cam specs where off from what they were supposed to be. we said hell them and called sig erson and he made us our cam

Peter

Reaction score
that sucks man, you should go deliver it back to them through their front window :)

OP
OP
N

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
i have thot about it. instead i posted in my sigs on some other sites not to use them and some other guy on stang net had the same problem

jbeez

Reaction score
Did you use a credit card? There is a nice buyer protection feature built into most credit cards, its two little words I like to use when I don't get my way, its called... charge back.

Since they sent you a cam that isn't what you asked for, you should call the bank that issued your CC, tell them that you were sent the wrong thing and now the merchant has left you high and dry, won't return any calls, and you want to chargeback for $xxx dollars you spent. I don't make a purchase unless it's with a credit card just so I don't get hosed. I've only had to charge back like once or twice, and it was for situations like you're in but even worse where I just never even recieved my parts.

-J

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.