Daily Driven 620hp Cobra

S

scarface

Nice car! was that on DR? I would have thought 620 whp would have been faster than high 10s?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
to be in the 10's is moving, so I dont think its going to move down the track much faster :D

S

scarface

It just seems like 600+ would be better than that last pass ???

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well there is a cobra that goes to the shop with a Whipple / exhaust / and fuel mods that made 692rwhp at Heywood Performance in Raleigh NC and his best is a 10.40 so I don't think there is much left in that car :dunno: maybe a tenth or two at the most :-\ Unless he did some weight reduction or something like that. Chris's Terminator is what sold me on wanting one, he got his off the net for 28K from a guy in Michigan that worked for Ford, and it was already set up with the Whipple and everything the only mod Chris has done is a set of wheels :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:. If your going to buy one THATS the way to do it, pay for it and run 10's :banana: :banana:

I said I have got to get pics of it, and Im going too. If he lived closer it would be easy but hes over in town and works in town and im in the country and hardly ever get a day off :mad:. I see him once every few months at the shop,........Ill get pics and a vid then for sure. :khobra: :khobra:

S

scarface

Dont get me wrong Brian, I am not saying he is slow. I just figured it to run better times.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Dont get me wrong Brian, I am not saying he is slow. I just figured it to run better times.

Well with the way it started and how it progressed :dunno: who knows, there is two seconds from the first to last runs ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.