damnit help...(vid to show what I mean..)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Somethings wrong well has been wrong for awhile now with the stang. Whenever I rev it up, it hesitates, then it revs up...what the hell is causing this? its pissing me off!!

Heres the vid

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Thats not normal?? DUnno, you tried making sure everything was tight ontop of the engine. (like the valve showing)

CLean your filter if its a K&N. It does sound alittle different from mine, but than again you could have awhole CAI system.

White 96GT

Reaction score
Neither am I. You do realize that your engine isn't going to have a perfect reaction time right?

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Heres what Im saying/asking.

I rev it up, and theres a like second of hesitation before it revs up? Thats normal?

Thats pretty f'n gay

White 96GT

Reaction score
as long as its not stumbling or something before it revs and its not taking more than .5 secs then yes its normal. Also I can just barely open my throttle body by hand and shut it before the engine revs.

voidfinger

Reaction score
same here, only one i know with instant responce is a big block with a lot of torque. That thing is quick but not right then. :dunno:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mine did that when it was stock but after i installed a c&l plenum, bbk 75mm tb and c&l intake tube kit the throttle response was much quicker.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
mine did that when it was stock but after i installed a c&l plenum, bbk 75mm tb and c&l intake tube kit the throttle response was much quicker.

index.php
:)

ripper

Reaction score
I think Bobs sayin theres a banana in yer tailpipe :)

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
I think Bobs sayin theres a banana in yer tailpipe :)

no fair. Why you guys always picking on the v6's. Leave my 1 tail pipe alone :angel:

wht46gt

Reaction score
i dunno fets mine doesnt lag that much, but a little is normal it has done it in the past, i cleaned all of my plugs and air filter as well as my maf unit and it went away but i dont know if thats gonna work for you but it couldnt hurt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online