Damnit, Im getting pissed of with this rattling...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
is the box anchored?

it looks like it's lifting up that upper cover thingie.
I'd look at screwing it down, or adding some rubber in there like Greg said.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its not anchored, because its a very tight fit. Its not going anywhere. Also its not lifting up on it either. Theres about a half inch gap between the box and the top of the deck lid.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
hmmmm how come you guys are putting your subs facing the front of the car? I have always faced mine towards the back.

Thats what ive always done(face to the trunk)But for whatever reason my Fosgate 12 sounds night and day better when facing foward.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im gonna try some dynamat spray or wahtever. But I dunno where they sell it locally

S

scarface

well if you want it fixed you gotta pay. if not try this new product called "quitcherbitchen"...lol :)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i wouldnt bother with the spray shit. There is some called lizard skin or something that is supposed to be good but it aint cheap. If ya search there was a thing where they tested all the different "sound deadening" products out there... It proves you get what you pay for. Do it right or just dont do it

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
Fets said:
Yep well, it doesnt really matter to me since my car probally runs 20's in the 1/4th without the speakers.

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
Thanks for making me spit pepsi all over my monitor....

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
your car has a case of the "rattles" because you have 2 12" subs sitting in your trunk... i left my 2 12" from my truck sittin in the garage cause thats way to much bass for our cars.. i think a single 10" sub with a strong amp would do wonders for added bass and sound quality. do you like sound quality or loudness? im guessing loudness with 2 12"s.... ;D

i do like your choice of kicker though! :) what kind of amp/amps are you running?

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I like loudness. Im only using a little 300.1 Kicker MONO amp guy

DSC00174.jpg

raven69

Reaction score
dam i have 2 12s right now sitting in a box, im trying to decide if using both of them would be worth the added weight, or shud i stick with one...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online