RedTwilight

Reaction score
20160807_090901.jpg

20160807_085826.jpg

I LOVE the new Mustangs! Especially the burgundy one!:tongue3::playful:

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice pics dude! Looks like a really cool car show!

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Sickkkk pics Frankie! Looked like a fun time!! Glad you were able to finally make it out to one. Was the experience nicer then the bay area shows!? I remember you saying you hated that area. Glad you found a cool cars and coffee to attend and chat with some cool mf's :)

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Sickkkk pics Frankie! Looked like a fun time!! Glad you were able to finally make it out to one. Was the experience nicer then the bay area shows!? I remember you saying you hated that area. Glad you found a cool cars and coffee to attend and chat with some cool mf's :)

Yeah, great time Danville is still bay area but it's known as the east bay. It's real close to pleasanton, only about 10 miles or so. In a lateral line it's Pleasanton then Dublin then Danville

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Great pictures, us sn95'ers need to stick together. We look so lonely spread out at car shows. I would of parked next to the #237 Cobra R.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Not everyone is a sarcastic dick

Sarcasm makes the world go round. Hell if The Don wasnt so sarcastic most people wouldnt even know who he is, lol. Anyway nice pics bro. Looked like fun glad you got to spend time with you brother.............................

.even if you still have freaky lookin hair
:chewie::signs8::head3:

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Great pictures, us sn95'ers need to stick together. We look so lonely spread out at car shows. I would of parked next to the #237 Cobra R.

Oh trust me as soon as I saw it i flipped out and wanted to but there wasn't any space. There was 4 SN95s there including me. The s281, the R, a v6 and then me

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Sarcasm makes the world go round. Hell if The Don wasnt so sarcastic most people wouldnt even know who he is, lol. Anyway nice pics bro. Looked like fun glad you got to spend time with you brother.............................

.even if you still have freaky lookin hair
:chewie::signs8::head3:

You're just jealous I look like a mobster

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know what i like more...The comments in here or the car pics!

Mustanger

Reaction score
Born & raised in the East Bay...Know Danville well...we used to go to Mel's drive in on Friday, Sat nights to see the rich girls...& get chased away...Those are great pics thanks for posting them. I'd probably pick the Cobra R too...I like the 351 engine a lot. Nice to see the Ford Gt's!

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Born & raised in the East Bay...Know Danville well...we used to go to Mel's drive in on Friday, Sat nights to see the rich girls...& get chased away...Those are great pics thanks for posting them. I'd probably pick the Cobra R too...I like the 351 engine a lot. Nice to see the Ford Gt's!

Whaaaaa??? Come back! Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online