Dar spoilers

lswht

Reaction score
Anybody have one. Good Bad. They are made in the usa good start.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

sn95thundergod013

Reaction score
Talked to a guy a couple months ago who bought one. Wasn't too happy with how the ends of the spoiler didn't sit flush with the body. After seeing those pics I just ended up buying the $270 one from AM with a $30 off from the Cyber Monday sale since all those reviews were good and pics looked awesome with fitment. Haven't seen how well Special carbons fitment is yet though, heard they were good as well. Bout $180 for theirs.

OP
OP
L

lswht

Reaction score
Good to know. Will look into others.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I got SFC fiberglass s281 wing. At the time, it was 135.It was a steal. Took 4 weeks to get it, the finish (gel coating) sucks butt and came with quite a few imperfections, didnt sit flush with the body, 2/4 bolt holes lined up perfectly, 1 barely did, and the other was soooooo off, and lastly, the side of the spoiler dig into my paint and messing it up. Good thing is that i dont have a paint job so i didnt care, and it was $135, what do you expect. LOL. Supposedly,their carbon fiber is better. But i wouldnt spend my money on them for carbon fiber when there are better options out there for about the same price or a little more. Only problem is that i dont know of any other company that makes the carbon fiber s281. But you can make a bad-ass spoiler like mine for literally less than half the price of the fiberglass one.. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online