Dash issues

cameron57

Reaction score
Hey guys i pulled my dash recently and can not get everything working. I am trying to figure out what some of these things i do not have plugged in go to. My current issue is my gauge cluster is not completely working. Here are the plug ins i can not find the other have to.

Thanks,
Cameron
qevubyqe.jpg
uhavujam.jpg

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
No i havent. I pull the cluster its all hooked up. The only thing i removed is the box in the center it was the air bag box? The wiring on my car is a cluster f$%&. The previous owner did some thing that make absoultly no sense. Like cutting wires and twisting them back together. Would that box make the cluster not wor?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
There are also supposed to be some yellow ground wires that go from the trans tunnel to the dash frame held in by green bolts. Make sure that they are there just so we can count them out.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Scott I thought the Mach amp connectors were more square?

Definitely agreed on those trans tunnel bolts tho those are pretty imperative. You might have to do what Scott told me to do and grab the multi meter if you have everything connected man. Hard to say what those two connectors are, but he would know better than me if it was a Mach amp harness

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
for the deck/cd player they are square but on the amp themselves I am pretty sure that those are the plugs.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Ok cool i will check for those grounds im guessing there are some loops on the harness somewhere?

heffe2001

Reaction score
Scott I thought the Mach amp connectors were more square?

Definitely agreed on those trans tunnel bolts tho those are pretty imperative. You might have to do what Scott told me to do and grab the multi meter if you have everything connected man. Hard to say what those two connectors are, but he would know better than me if it was a Mach amp harness
Anybody got a picture where these connect, I'd love to check mine (I'm still fighting a major amount of alternator noise on my ride).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010