Dead dash light's

Corey A Pyles

Reaction score
I keep finding new and not so interesting thing's wrong with the 99 GT I got a week ago. Apparently none of the dash lights work and was wondering if people could clue me in on what to look for. I have googled it a little bit but wanted to have a thread going that I can check in on.

So far I know to check the fuses and if that doesn't work replace the dimmer switch. It also has an aftermarket stereo and I saw someone talking about a common ground but I wouldn't know where to find that.

If anyone can think of thing's for me to check I'd appreciate it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yes turn the dimmer knob first and then yes fuses would be the 2nd place to look. Don't even bother trying to figure out which specific one you think it is it honestly takes about a minute to pull/inspect/replace all the fuses in the box to be sure that it is not a fuse. The manual will take you 5-10 mins.

Common ground radios have nothing to do with the sn95 platform. That is just @Tony's build page and he is always causing some kind of trouble. First he was all crazy with air ride on a sn that he then sold now its a fox body mustang on here and the early models of those had common ground radios.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online