Decisions Decisions..Hmm

Passenger

Reaction score
As I posted in another thread Thursday night. I wrecked my '95, cracking one wheel, scratched another pretty good, broke the RR rotor, and bent an axle.

I sold my old D&D control arms earlier, which gives me a whopping grand total of $30 to my name. A new rotor is $28. I'm having no luck finding a used stock replacement axle. I did however, find a guy here in town who has 2 wheels just like the ones I cracked for sale for $50. 99-04 GT wheels (Not Bullitts).

I'm thinking I should go ahead and buy the wheels before they're sold to someone else. The rotor will be available 24/7/365 at my local parts store, and chances of finding a good passenger axle for a 94-98 8.8" rear is slim to none right now.

Sound like a plan?

lrall

Reaction score
sounds like what id do...you need a job bro :hammer: hope it all turns out well for you

S

scarface

I would ge tthe wheels now if you can get them cheap...I mean, you need to fix it all, but even if you did the axle first, you still couldnt drive without wheels.

S281 #39B

Reaction score
sounds good you dont always find a good deal on wheels everyday and since the rotor is available 24/7/365 then go with the best deal first before your too late.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
I would ge tthe wheels now if you can get them cheap...I mean, you need to fix it all, but even if you did the axle first, you still couldnt drive without wheels.

+1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online