Deep forest green. lets see em!

GT Rob

Reaction score
I wish I can post pics of mine but it's hard to with my kindle all I have is my aviator pic

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
10024778336171392415184-f31f21e4f2.jpg

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Not mine but this is my absolute favorite dfg.

DFG_Magic

c5405327.jpg

bd2e4b03.jpg
OH MY GOD! That may be my new favorite SN!

Old pic from when I still drove it.

Actually the first picture I believe I've ever seen of your car! Nice!!

Not mine and not an SN and I don't think it's actually DFG, lmao. But dammit it's close enough and good enough to be out in here! Love this truck! Wish I had a 77 to build!
lowered76.jpg

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I love this color as well! Not many people do.
Does this color have a chipping issue like white? My buddy had a 94 5.0 DFG that chipped all over the rear and front fenders, plus roof I think.

GT Rob

Reaction score
Going to repaint mine clear starting to peel. DFG magic car is sick is he still post on here

OP
OP
G

green95

Reaction score
Very nice everybody! The darker wheels really do look good with this color. I don't think I would have gone chrome if these wheels weren't already on it when I got it. Still may change them some day.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love this color as well! Not many people do.
Does this color have a chipping issue like white? My buddy had a 94 5.0 DFG that chipped all over the rear and front fenders, plus roof I think.

Never had any of the clear coat issues that the white cars have with mine. Only place I have a paint issue is on my hood that was painted at dealership after stock hood was recalled.

chaos254

Reaction score
14547e3db073c047a90057f2e23f4b71.jpg

Need a paint job bad. I have actually been thinking about changing the color

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
This color switches to black so easily that I have to agree that darker wheels look better to me. I waxed my car up for a show last year and pulled up I the parking lot and my club was on the side shaded from the sun. As soon as I got out 3 of them asked when I painted it? I said its the stock paint and they didn;t believe me because it was black. I had to walk them to the sunny side of the car and suddenly they saw it. It also has some blue pearl in it so it more a green/blue/black

OP
OP
G

green95

Reaction score
This color switches to black so easily that I have to agree that darker wheels look better to me. I waxed my car up for a show last year and pulled up I the parking lot and my club was on the side shaded from the sun. As soon as I got out 3 of them asked when I painted it? I said its the stock paint and they didn;t believe me because it was black. I had to walk them to the sunny side of the car and suddenly they saw it. It also has some blue pearl in it so it more a green/blue/black

I know exactly what your talking about. When I first saw my car for sale it was a small color picture in Indiana auto and rv magazine. I drove 4 hours thinking I was going to look at a black car. Once I got there I ended up loving it and taking it home anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online