Deeplist and Smokedya

Nightmare

Reaction score
So I am not very quick at doing things like this since I work all the freaking time on a computer, but here it goes....

Smokedya- I got a set of smoked reflectors as well as a smoked third brake light. All items were as described and arrived rather quickly. Would do business with him again.

Deeplist- What can I say, this guys is the man. Bought his 99 cobra HVAC controls from the white cobra. While I was expecting just the controls, he gave me everything for it! On top of that, he was very patient with me on this due to my time constraints. I greatly appreciate this and I would do business with him again!

Thumbs up to both of you!

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Deeplist- What can I say, this guys is the man. Bought his 99 cobra HVAC controls from the white cobra. While I was expecting just the controls, he gave me everything for it! On top of that, he was very patient with me on this due to my time constraints. I greatly appreciate this and I would do business with him again!

Thanks man. Feel free to give me an iTrader feedback if you'd like.
Here's the link: http://www.sn95forums.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=17876

Pleasure doing business. :)

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Sorry. I just seen this. Glad you liked them. And deeplist is very trusting as well!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt