Detailed this pig today!

Sinned83

Reaction score
Got out of work early today so the mach got it's shine on.

wash: CG wash and gloss
clay: CG clay and luber
sealant: jetseal 109
Topped with some V7
wheels: Eagle 1 wheel and tire
protectant: CG wheel guard
megs gold class endurance gel on the tires

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
Nope just showing you fellas that sn95forums is #1!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice work dude. I realy need to detail mine, the right way.. black is sooo hard to keep nice

TanTop94

Reaction score
Very nice! Glad to see a few clean black cars around here. We all know its not the easiest of jobs haha!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I'll even buy a black car again. Cleaning them is so annoying.

Nice work though, looks great.

WhiteStallion94

Reaction score
Not bad. No correction though (maybe it didn't need it?).

Pro tip: Dump the Jetseal and get Duragloss #111 or Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. Far superior products that will give you a deeper look on black.

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score

Pro tip: Dump the Jetseal and get Duragloss #111 or Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. Far superior products that will give you a deeper look on black.
Yeah it does need it but I'm not thrilled with how my last black car came out so I'll probably let someone else do the correction. The jetseal was free but I've always had good results with it. I think I'm gonna top it with Meg's 16 or wet obsession as well

teal95gt

Reaction score

http://www.autogeek.net/wg5500.html I used it once before in a sample size on a car and damn I was impressed I just ordered it now for when I get my car back. Wolfgang makes top notch products, because they are made in conjunction with Menzerna.

teal95gt

Reaction score
another good product is Poorboy's Black Hole Glaze give's your dark paint the deepest wet look I can vouch for that. We really need to make some sort of thread where we do a product at a time thing where people chime in about how well the said product works or if it's a waste of money. Sorry to jack the thread here, but I feel like keeping your car clean and godly looking is a very large part of owning a nice car!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice work. She looks great.

I've used jetseal for years. For dark colors a glaze brings out the depth. I have black hole glaze and like the result. Black hole for dark, white diamond for light colors.
I always put a coat of hand wax - wet obss,50/50 , whatever's a topper over the Jetseal.

How do u like the wheel sealant? How long does it last and what do u wash them with between coats?

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
How do u like the wheel sealant? How long does it last and what do u wash them with between coats?

to be honest Dal the wheel wax isn't great. I love CG but a wheel cleaner like sonax stuff or diablo strips it off IMO. Wheels get dirty I'd rather hit them everytime with a wheel cleaner even when just doing a maintenance wash.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online