Detailing How To: The Two Bucket Wash Method

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Many people wanna know the best way to wash their Car without creating Swirls & Scratches.

This is the Only way I teach people how to wash a car and this is a VERY important key step to keep the swirls, scratches, and defects at a minimum when Washing.

The Method is Called "The Two-Bucket Method". It involves using 2 Buckets. 1 Bucket with Soap and another Bucket with Clean Water.

This is the Exact method I use, Including using Waffle Weave MF Towels. :headbang:

Watch the Video and Learn!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBo76v2je44

dafizuck

Reaction score
2 buckets 1 towel... thats going to be the new video on youtube. Thanks for the post, Im trying to learn about it.

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Dude I appreciate how your bringin the detailing section to life.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95_5.0@15 said:
Dude I appreciate how your bringin the detailing section to life.

Fo Sho Buddy!!! :thumbsup:

Rsoehelk

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
MustangChris said:
wait... what do i do after the first bucket?

u have a cold one :eek:ccasion14:
\
Lmao oh yeah lol. Ive never thought about the two bucket method even though its pretty obvious. Damn and i thought i was doing great. Well maybe not great but a really good job so im told. But thanks for the info. Its gonna help alot

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Going to start this soon. I dont wash this car @ home anymore, because it brings to much attention since i live in the hood. I could get away with it with the stock looking 97 GT. I live right on a end street with tons of people walking from buses to there apartment houses... not good.

Hopefully, the car wash people will allow this. A lot of the places say, "no buckets"

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Twista, are you afraid to wash your car at home cause it might get stolen?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i love Twista's black and white interior... he should name his car domino, or yin-yang. or something like that.

pilks

Reaction score
this is going to sound retarted, but i do this exact method, but i swear i can not get a good amount of soap onto my car. I use chemical guys so im not sure if its my water, (cold, warm, hot) or my wash mit? Do i just need a higher quality wash mit? does the water need to be warm etc. seems like when i was my car with this method i can not get alot of soap onto the car...sounds stupid i know

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online